“RANCHO À MODA DO MINHO” (Portuguese Typical Dish)
2h 3 porções
- - 500 g of pork meat in cubes;
- - 200 g of beef in cubos;
- - 1/2 chicken in pieces;
- - 1 Limiana “Serrana” Smoked Sausage;
- - 1 Limiana Smoked Black Pudding;
- - 100 g of penne;
- - 2 tins of boiled chickpeas;
- - 1 savoy cabbage;
- - 1 carrot;
- - 1 ripe tomato;
- - 1 onion;
- - 2 garlic cloves ;
- - 50 ml of white wine;
- - 1 dl of olive oil;
- - Cumin (according to your taste);
- - Salt and pepper (according to your taste).
- 01. Peel the onion and the garlics, chop them and cook them in olive oil. Add the pork meat, the beef and the chicken. Let it cook for a while. Drizzle with white wine and let it reduce.
- 02. Add the tomato cut in pieces and let it cook, till starting dismantling. Season it with cumins, salt, pepper and let it cook.
- 03. Add the Limiana “Serrana” Smoked Sausage, the Limiana Smoked Black Pudding and the carrot, all cut in slices. Mix it and let it cook for a while. If necessary, add more water.
- 04. Rectify the seasonings, add the cabbage cut in pieces and let it boil for more 5 minutes. Finally, add the chickpeas and the penne pasta. Let it cook for more 3 minutes. Remove from the eat and serve immediately.