SMOKED PORK HEAD WITH WHITE BEANS
3h 8 porções
- - 1 kg of previously boiled white beans;
- - 1 kg of Limiana Smoked Pork Head; 200 g of onions;
- - 1 carrot; 1 dl of virgin olive oil;
- - 3 garlic cloves;
- - 1 bay leaf;
- - Mint leafs (according to your taste);
- - 1 Limiana “Serrana” Smoked Sausage;
- - Salt (according to your taste);
- - White pepper (according to your taste).
- 01. Boil the Limiana Pork Head in a pot with water, together with the Limiana “Serrana” Smoked Sausage.
- 02. Prepare the braising with onions, chopped garlic cloves, olive oil and bay. Add the Limiana Pork Head that was previously boiled and chopped in pieces, the white beans and the Limiana “Serrana” Smoked Sausage.
- 03. Let it cook on low heat and if necessary add some more water to the boiling.
- 04. Rectify the seasonings with salt (if necessary) and pepper. 05. Finish with mint leafs.
- 06. Serve with rice (optional).